- About IMLeagues
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached – this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@missouri.edu, @mail.missouri.edu, @mizzou.edu, or @mail.mizzou.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for Intramural Sports:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “University of Missouri – Intramural Sports” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a Team (For team Captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a Team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- How to Enter a Team
Sign up your Team:
1. Find out what days and times your team can play. Games are played Sunday – Thursday.
- A list of division times for each league can be found at imleagues.com.
2. Come up with an appropriate team name.
3. Register your team on www.imleagues.com.
- Registration dates and times are posted on on our season schedule page.
4. Have your players join your team at www.imleagues.com.
5. Check your email imleagues.com for your schedule, opponents, and division standings.
Leagues provide 4-5 games of regular season play followed by a playoff tournament. Team records, sportsmanship, head-to-head competition and point differentials are used to determine which teams advance.
Tournament sports vary in format either having pool play followed by a tournament or being set up as a single elimination tournament. Information about the format of each sport can be found the sport page at www.mizzourec.com.