- REGISTRATION PERIOD & FEES
Registration Opens: January 9, 2023 at 12:01am
Early Bird Registration Deadline ($275/team): January 29, 2023 at 11:59pm
Extended Registration Deadline ($325/team): February 10, 2023 at 11:59pm
- REGISTRATION STEPS
- Register on IMLeagues – CLICK HERE!
- Submit Team Payment – CLICK HERE!
- Team and Player Forms
- PLAYER ELIGIBILITY
- Players must be enrolled for the minimum number of hours for at least 45 days prior to the start of the championship event.
- Undergraduates – minimum of ½ full-time enrollment status
- Must be considered an Undergraduate student by University’s Registrar
- Graduate – minimum of six credit hours
- Must be considered a Graduate student by University’s Registrar
- If a player is graduating the term of a NIRSA Championship Series event, and is enrolled for less than the minimum hours required for eligibility, then a letter from the registrar stating that the player will be graduating the same term of the event should be submitted along with the other registration materials.
- Participants from schools on the quarter system must meet the eligibility requirements of the half time enrollment for both the current and the preceding quarter.
- Collegiate Athletes
- If a player has appeared on a varsity roster (squad list) at any two-year or four-year college in the same sport, this constitutes the use of eligibility for the NIRSA Championship Series.
- Players must not be listed on the varsity roster (squad list) in the same or related sport for the current academic year.
- Players must not have been declared a professional athlete in the same or related sport.
- A professional athlete is one who receives any kind of payment, directly or indirectly, for athletic participation, or who has participated in competition with a professional team.
- A professional athletics team is any organized team that provides any of its players more than actual and necessary expenses for participation on the team and/or declares itself to be professional.
- The NIRSA Championship Series expects participation to be based on one’s self-identified gender and that it is done in good faith and is consistent with a player’s expressed gender identity.
- For the entire player and officials’ eligibility:
View the NIRSA Player Eligibility Requirements »
- TEAM ELIGIBILITY
- All team players must attend the same institution from any two- or four-year degree-granting college or university.
- Teams representing military installations are eligible to compete, so long as all members of those teams are assigned to the same military installation.
- Teams are limited to one (1) former varsity player they can register. A former varsity player is defined as a student who has been listed on a “school’s varsity roster (squad list) for any 2-year or 4-year college/university team for more than one academic year.
- A participant may only be listed on one team roster at a NIRSA Championship Series Event.
- Participants are eligible to play based on their expressed gender identity so long as they comply with all Player Eligibility Guidelines. Individuals are not eligible to play on multiple single-gender teams.