JOIN OUR TIGERX GIVEAWAY
MizzouRec and Student Health & Well-Being are partnering to host a TigerX Giveaway for Stress Awareness Month from April 18-30! Consistent exercise, sleep and nutrition can help reduce stress. Learn how to get involved in our giveaway event and check out some resources below that can help you learn more about managing stress.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Step 1: Try 1 of each type of TigerX class between April 18-30 (class types include: cardio or strength, cycling, dance, yoga or pilates and boxing)
- Step 2: Punch cards will be available in each TigerX course starting Monday, April 18. Members will receive hole punches from our TigerX Instructors once a course is complete. Members will repeat this step until they’ve completed the five total classes.
- Step 3: Once a punch card is complete, members will need to fill out the punch card with their name and email address.
- Step 4: Members will drop off their completed punch card at the front desk of zouLIFE
- Step 5: Winners will be randomly selected and emailed by Monday, May 2 to stop by zouLIFE and claim their prizes!
Prizes include: Draw string bags, t-shirts, coffee mugs, cups, stress balls, frisbees and more.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MANAGING STRESS
Student Health & Well-Being has a lot of resources to help you learn tips and strategies for managing stress.
- Student Health & Well-Being Canvas Course
Check out Student Health & Well-Being’s on-demand content in Canvas. You’ll learn short-term tips, long-term lifestyle changes and things you can do anywhere to help reduce your stress.
- Weekly Workshops & Events
Join a weekly workshop or event to learn from our licensed counselors how to build skills for managing stress.