Experience a low impact workout with real results. Cycling classes are cardiovascular workouts that simulate riding out on the open road. Ride long flats, climb hills, sprint to the finish, and challenge yourself with each pedal stroke.
This class will lead you through flat roads, hills, intervals, and more — ensuring a fun and challenging cardio workout. Work at your own level as our instructors guide you through both intermediate and advanced drills. Reservations are required as space is limited
- Open Gym
MizzouRec members are welcome to use the bikes in Tiger Lair to create their own workouts during open gym times. Be sure to bring your own headphones! The stereo system is only for use in classes.
- Endurance Cycling
Saddle up for a 90 minute ride that will travel through various roads and a variety of drills. This class is designed for those that are looking to train longer and harder for the road outside. Previous cycling experience (indoors and outdoors) is helpful when taking this class. Reservations are required as space is limited.
- Sunrise Cycle
A mixture of intermediate and advanced cycling drills will give you the workout you desire first thing in morning. Come prepared to work hard and sweat your way to great cardio fitness. Reservations are required as space is limited.
- Reservations are required for all TigerX classes.
- Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations are made at www.services.mizzourec.com.
- Reservations are forfeited and given to waitlist participants if arriving less than 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- TigerX reserves the right to cancel class if no participants have signed up 15 minutes prior to the start of class.