Clark’s BoxMaster® Classes are available at no charge to all Rec Fee paying students and MizzouRec members.
Accessing Clark’s Boxing Gym:
- A valid Photo ID is required for entrance into Clark’s Boxing Gym
- Members must present ID to zouLIFE specialist for entrance into Clark’s Boxing Gym
- For BoxMaster® classes only: Members must retain receipt from zouLIFE specialist and give to Instructor at start of the BoxMaster® class
Info specific to classes:
- Reservations are required for classes since space is limited.
- Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advanced.
- Reservations are made at services.mizzourec.com/.
- Reservations are forfeited and given to waiting members if arriving less than 5 minutes prior to start of class.
- Instructors reserve the right to cancel class if no members have signed up 15 minutes prior to start of class.
- Instructors reserve the right to deny entry to members after the warm-up period has ended.
- Please wait on the wood benches outside zouLIFE for BoxMaster® classes.
- Reserving on the NEW MizzouRec app:
- Click the Clark’s Boxing Icon
- Click on the class you’re interested in taking on the schedule and click “Register”
- Log in to the portal using the SSO/MU Credential button with your campus email and password. You must use the SSO/MU Credential option or your credentials will not appear.
- Remember to cancel your reservation if you cannot make the class here!
Open Gym Policies:
- MizzouRec members have access to Clark’s Boxing Gym when BoxMaster® classes are not in session. See our Open Gym schedule for specific times.
- MizzouRec members must attend a BoxMaster® class or email email@example.com for a BoxMaster® Orientation prior to use of Open Gym.