Member & Guest Services Frontline
Member & Guest Service Frontline staff are responsible for providing customer service to members and guests in the areas of, but not limited to, answering questions regarding membership, member and guest policies and services, fitness and wellness programming, and other programs offered by MizzouRec Services & Facilities; assisting with locker rental and locker room access control issues, providing/assisting with tours, and miscellaneous office tasks such as answering the phone and filing.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Communication and engagement with members and guests providing information about MizzouRec membership and services.
- Process POS actions related to programs and services offered at MizzouRec, including, but not limited to facility memberships, guest passes, locker rentals, Personal Training sales, and fitness programming sales.
- Adherence to all sales handing procedures as prescribed by Area Manager and the fiscal office.
- Conduct tours of MizzouRec during shift.
- Strong knowledge of all facilities, programs and services.
- Maintain equipment in good working condition, report any maintenance issues and restock supplies as needed.
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings
- Adhere to all University, MizzouRec, Team Mizzou, and area specific guidelines
- As with all positions, involvement with other duties and responsibilities is expected in order to serve the customer and maintain the MizzouRec mission.
Examples of attachments to upload as part of step 3 of the online application.
- Class Schedule
- Resume and/or Cover letter (suggested, not required)
- Reference letter(s) (suggested, not required)
- Copy of certification(s) (if applicable)