This position is Work Study only and will be accepting applications on May 1 via the MU work study job site.
Individuals in this position are required to have experience repairing and maintaining aspects of interior and exterior facility spaces. This position requires good decision-making skills and the ability to work with little supervision.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Assist in execution of preventative maintenance and maintenance related work activities
- Assist on-staff tradesmen in their daily work activities
- Complete assigned work orders relating to facility maintenance
- Provide general labor when necessary
- Keep all work areas clean and safe for members
- Clean up after all projects thoroughly and appropriately
- Snow/ice removal during inclement weather
- Take proper safety precautions at all times
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings
- Adhere to all University, MizzouRec, Team Mizzou, and area specific guidelines
- As with all positions, involvement with other duties and responsibilities is expected in order to serve the customer and maintain the MizzouRec mission.
Examples of attachments to upload as part of step 3 of the online application.
- Class Schedule
- Resume and/or Cover letter (suggested, not required)
- Reference letter(s) (suggested, not required)
- Copy of certification(s) (if applicable)