Climbing Wall Technician
Oversee the daily operations of the climbing wall area. Train students to belay, supervise climbing wall activities, and encourage new climbers to join the sport. Create and use new routes on Brewer Butte.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Greet members and assist them as necessary.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for guests.
- Be prepared to act quickly and correctly at all times, especially in time of emergency
- Know and consistently enforce the rules and regulations of the Facility
- Educate new climbers to certify them in the proper and safe way to climb and belay
- Report any broken or dysfunctional equipment immediately to supervisor
- Adhere to all University, MizzouRec, Team Mizzou, and area specific guidelines
- As with all positions, involvement with other duties and responsibilities is expected in order to serve the customer and maintain the MizzouRec mission.
Examples of attachments to upload as part of step 3 of the online application.
- Class Schedule
- Resume and/or Cover letter (suggested, not required)
- Reference letter(s) (suggested, not required)
- Copy of certification(s) (if applicable)