As you may be aware, the university has announced that it will remove COVID-19 restrictions on campus today, June 1. The university’s policy on social distancing and the wearing of face coverings indoors will change from “required for all” to “recommended based on vaccination status and situation.”
In addition to no longer requiring masks, what else can you expect to see at MizzouRec starting today, June 1?
- We will no longer restrict access to the facility based on capacity limits.
- While we will maintain an enhanced cleaning and sanitation schedule, mid-day space closures will come to an end. We still encourage all members to assist us in wiping down all equipment before and after usage.
- Occupancy limits and spacing requirements in spaces will return to the guidelines set forth by the fire marshall.
- There will no longer be occupancy limits or restrictions on squash, racquetball or pickleball courts. Basketball courts will also resume full–court activities, such as 5v5 basketball, volleyball and badminton.
- Tiger Grotto returns to normal operation, with both the Steam Shack and Sauna Hut reopening with no restrictions.
We value you and we want to continue to be the best part of your Mizzou day and your first choice for fun.