Admission and Access
You must have an active MU student ID or MizzouRec-issued ID (for non-student members) to access the facility. If you forget your ID, you may present another official form of photo ID at the Member & Guest Services desk. You are allowed one “courtesy pass” per semester for not having your ID with you upon attempted entry. Subsequent fees for not having your ID with you are $10 per occurrence. If a question arises as to the validity of the presented ID, a second form of ID may be required. Lost MizzouRec issued IDs must be reported and replaced for a fee of $10.
Individuals attempting to enter the Complex using false identification will have the ID confiscated and will not be allowed access. IDs will be turned over to the Member and Guest Services Coordinator. Both the individual using the false identification and owner of the ID will be suspended for a minimum of two weeks or as determined by MizzouRec.
LAST ADMISSION IS ALWAYS 30 MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING (Doors lock 30 minutes prior to closing time).
Things to Remember
- In accordance with the University’s Tobacco-Free policy, the use of any tobacco products is prohibited in and around the recreation and fitness centers.
- Non-marking athletic shoes must be worn in the activity areas. Examples of prohibited shoes include, but are not limited to, cleats, sandals, stocking feet and/or hard soled shoes.
- Shirts must be worn at all times in all public areas.
- Mopeds, bicycles, electric scooters, and motorized personal vehicles that are not medically necessary are not allowed inside the Student Rec Complex.
- Skateboards, roller-skates, rollerblades and non-electric scooters are not allowed to be operated in the recreation facility under any circumstances.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed.
- The use of any photographic device including but not limited cameras, phones and wearable technology must not be used inside the Student Rec Complex. Request for use can be made via our Media Access Request.
- Disorderly conduct, abuse of the facility, equipment, or staff and/or disregard for the Student Rec Complex guidelines could result in immediate dismissal from the facility.
- Members may not enter into any for profit business agreements that utilize MizzouRec Services facilities and equipment.
- Additional sanctions may include: disciplinary action, reimbursement for damages, and/or potential suspension from the facilities and programs.
- A user asked to leave by the staff will not be refunded any paid charges.
- All members must utilize their Mizzou or MizzouRec ID to access the facility. A desk attendant will take your card upon admittance to verify active member status and grant entry. Upon exit, members must swipe their card to exit through the turnstiles at each entrance. Courtesy passes are available to those who do not have this valid form of identification, but must still provide an alternative form of official photo ID (i.e., driver’s license).
**During the summer semester, students not taking classes who have lost their Student IDs and are unable to replace them until the start of the fall semester may purchase MizzouRec-issued ID card for $20. Once they have replaced or found their lost Student ID, they can return the MizzouRec-issued ID card for a refund of $10. These actions can be completed at the Member & Guest Services Desk.