When deciding to participate in fitness at MizzouRec, an injury wasn’t part of that plan. Which is why we have partnered with Missouri Orthopaedic Institute to provide MU Students and MizzouRec Members, specialized trainers to help with recovery. We know that an injury from sports or fitness never happens at a convenient time, however, our on-site team is here to help.
Our Athletic Trainers can provide the following services:
- Evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries
- First aid and emergency care
- Prevention of athletic injuries
- Taping (patrons must provide tape for injury prevention)
- Stretching techniques
- Professional referrals
Schedule your appointment today!
Athletic Training Services available:
Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
To schedule an appointment, visit services.mizzourec.com
First time users of MizzouRec Online Services:
- If you are affiliated with the University (student, faculty, staff), do not create an account and simply use your University credentials to sign in.
- If you are a MizzouRec Member (non student, Faculty, Staff) you will need to create an account if you haven’t done so already. Please use the email address you have on file with MizzouRec. If you don’t know the email, call us at (573) 882-0369