Certain events will offer concessions for spectators, but some will not. We recommend planning ahead for your snacks and meals.
Campus Dining Services has multiple options across campus and several are right in our neighborhood:
- The MU Student Center, located just across Rollins Street, features six different eateries.
- Within the Pershing Commons, just south of the RecCenter on Hitt Street, you’ll find a Mizzou Market that houses a Subway sandwich location and a well-stocked convenience store.
- Rollins Dining Facility and Plaza 900 Dining Facility are located nearby on Virginia Avenue.
- You’ll find Baja Grill across College Avenue and just five minutes away.
- There’s a Starbucks in the Memorial Union, one block north on Hitt Street.
- Across Hitt Street from the RecCenter, Vida Coffee Company feeds your caffeine cravings and offers pastries that are made from scratch and baked in-house daily.
- The RecCenter has onsite beverage machines for member convenience.