- Swimming is permitted only during posted hours in designated lap lanes.
- Lap swimmers must swim in a circular pattern.
- No diving allowed. All individuals must use a feet-first entry during recreational swimming in the competition pool.
- Swimming under the bulkhead is prohibited. Patrons are not permitted to walk across the bulkhead.
- Starting blocks are for the sole use of approved groups under the supervision of a coach.
- Pool times and lane availability are subject to change.
Programs in this Facility:
NSPF Certified Pool/Spa Operator Certification Course
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. The Certified…Click to view the NSPF Certified Pool/Spa Operator Certification Course page
Lifeguard Instructor Training Course
The Mizzou Aquatic Institute is pleased to bring an American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor Course to the Mizzou Aquatic Center. American Red…Click to view the Lifeguard Instructor Training Course page