Construction begins on Brewer Fieldhouse and connecting hallway to Rothwell Gymnasium. The fieldhouse was connected (by Red Hall ticket office) to Rothwell Gymnasium and was completed in 1930. The construction cost for the expansion was $300,000. The fieldhouse was named after MU athletic director Chester Brewer. Brewer activity and racquetball courts were installed at a cost of over $400,000 in 1975.