As one of the largest employers of students on campus, we aim to provide an experience for students to develop both personally and professionally. Additionally, provide an environment that supports their academic success and prepares students for career aspirations. So here’s how it works…
Review Available Job Listings
Spring 2021: Accepting applications Tuesday, April 6 – Sunday, April 11, 2021
MizzouRec is seeking applicants for the following positions. Click on the job listing to learn more about the position and apply!
NEW: Submit Application Online!
- Submit an online application via the link provided with the job listings.
- Applications are due by midnight on the last date of the hiring session.
- Resume and cover letters are recommended, but not required.
- Resources for cover letters and resumes can be found at the MU Career Center.
Application Review and Interviews
- Applications will be reviewed for interview consideration up to the day following application deadline.
- Applicants who receive an interview will be notified by email. Be sure to check your email in a timely manner to schedule an interview.
- Interviews are typically held within a week after the application deadline.
- Interviews may be conducted virtually and/or in-person and lead by Team Mizzou students and MizzouRec fulltime area managers.
- Please note when applying for Aquatic and Fitness area positions, this will also consist of a skills test led by the area manager.
- Area managers will contact individuals selected for hiring within 1 week of interviews.
- If accepted, HR will contact new hires to complete the NER and on-boarding process.
New Employee Registration
- The NER is an extremely important step in the Team Mizzou hiring process.
- This is where you get started with University Payroll. They will contact you per email with a formal a job offer and begin the on-boarding process. For any questions, contact email@example.com or (573) 882-7976.
- NER must be completed before training and orientation can begin.
Team Mizzou Academy
- Team Mizzou Academy is Team Mizzou and MizzouRec’s department orientation that includes 3 different sessions that are held post hire date.
- New Team Mizzou members will schedule each session via Engage once on-boarding process is complete. These are mandatory.
- Once the first session (Tiger Tales) has been attended, new employees complete area specific training.