Family Night Rules
Household members of student and MizzouRec (excluding Tiger Express) members are welcome to participate in selected activities on Friday nights free of charge from 4pm - 8pm.
- Household members are defined as spouses/partners and children.
- Parents of members are also extended no-charge access at this time.
- Extended family and relatives may attend but are required to pay the Family Night fee of $2+tax/person.
- Friends of members are not eligible to attend the Family Night unless they are over the age of 18 and pay for the MizzouRec day membership at $10.74.
Members of the Mizzou campus community who are not members of the Rec are welcome to attend at a cost of $2+tax/person (valid Mizzou ID required).
- Household members (as defined above) are eligible to attend for Family Night fee.
- Parents of non-Rec members must also pay the fee.
- Friends of non-members are not eligible to attend the Family Night.
*Children (under the age of 18) must be directly supervised and engaged in activity by their sponsoring parent during the visit.
**Children are welcome in Tiger Grotto's vortex and current channel, competitive pool, sport activity courts and indoor running track.
Mizzou Family Night Schedule
We are hosting family night on the following dates from 4pm-8pm:
- June 7
- June 14
- June 28
- August 2
- August 9